Transfer configuration from RPi400 to Rpi4

Hi

I used to have a lot of Xiaomi/Mijia/Aqara stuff for my Smart Home, but after 2 years, I ditched most part of it because I didn’t like the “always online” idea at all. So I stumbled upon HomeAssistant, and that’s how I started my HomeAssistant journey just a few days ago.

I have 2 Raspberry Pi’s: RPi 4 and RPi 400.

Raspberry Pi4 - I use it to host a NAS and an Emby server (direct stream only).
Raspberry Pi400 - I use it for testing.

So I decided to install HomeAssistant on my RPi400 so I can test how it works. I managed to have my HomeAssistant up and running using tutorials from HERE and HERE.

Everything is setup on my Raspberry Pi400 running Bullseye LITE. I’m using ConBee II to connect Zigbee devices.

What I did is the following:

1. installed Docker & Portainer (as instructed in here):
curl -sSL https://get.docker.com | sh 
sudo usermod -aG docker pi 
sudo docker pull portainer/portainer-ce:linux-arm 
sudo docker run --restart always -d -p 9000:9000 -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock -v portainer_data:/data portainer/portainer-ce:linux-arm
  1. installed HomeAssistant (using Portainer, as instructed in here: link 2).

2. inserted the ConBeeII in the Pi400, and then just added a few integrations (Zigbee Home Automation):

• few using Zigbee: lumi.light.aqcn02, lumi.sensor_switch, lumi.sensor_motion.aq2
    • few via Yeelight WiFi integrations: Yeelight rgb strip, Yeelight filament bulb

And it works.

And now, since the RPi4 (which is used just as a NAS and as an emby server for direct streaming) is not fully utilized, I want to add my HomeAssistant installation to it.
I want to have everything on the one RPi4: NAS (samba), emby, HomeAssistant.

But, since I’m still new to this, I have no idea how to transfer my HomeAssistant intallation/configuration from RPi400 to my RPi4?

Any help appreciated

Set up Home Assistant on the pi4 (use a dummy login - it will be wiped). Stop Home Assistant on the pi4 then copy across the entire /config folder including the hidden .storage folder. Restart. Log in with the credentials you created on the pi400.

Could You please point me on the location of that folder?
I cannot seem to find it…