Transparent Blue custom theme

I uninstalled custom-ui and no change…
browser-mod? Uninstalled and no change…

I found the culprit: card-mod

1 Like

So card-mod was changing the issue then? @Gio70 are you using card-mod?

Yes. I guess it’s code loads after the theme and even though there’s no elements in use from card-mod on that view, it’s doing something that undoes your icon on-state color…

I’ve posted a bug report.
Recent changes have broken the transparentblue theme · Issue #117 · thomasloven/lovelace-card-mod (github.com)
Hopefully you two can work out your disagreements &/or inform me what I need to change!

Yes I’m using card-mod

Okay, I don’t believe this is related to the theme then!

Issue was just fixed in card-mod 3.0.10.

1 Like

Hi Joel,

now on your latest version and last card mode release (3.0.11) everything works fine!!

Many thanks!
Regards

1 Like

Hey JOHLC!

Great theme, loving the look. Slightly off-topic but would you consider sharing your Google Assistant command Card in the top right? Can’t seem to make anything like the sort happen in my lovelace and would be real handy.

Cheers!

Have a look at this: GitHub - gadgetchnnel/lovelace-text-input-row: A custom Lovelace text input row for use in entities cards

1 Like

Here is the full config for that card

entities:
  - entity: input_text.google_assistant_command
    type: 'custom:text-input-row'
  - type: buttons
    entities:
      - entity: script.google_assistant_command
        name: Command
        hold_action:
          action: call-service
          service: script.google_assistant_command
        tap_action: none
        icon: 'mdi:google-podcast'
      - entity: script.google_assistant_broadcast
        name: Broadcast
        hold_action:
          action: call-service
          service: script.google_assistant_broadcast
        tap_action: none
        icon: 'mdi:google-assistant'
type: entities
show_header_toggle: false

Great theme!

Couple of questions:

• How did you create the round symbols under the header section?

• And how did you create the phone card on the left side?
    I want to know where to start and how to set this up myself.

Thank you!

Can someone tell me in which yaml I change the background?

@Skaerger
JOHLC/transparentblue: Changing the background (github.com)

It is done from within transparentblue.yaml

New release: v202204.1 - It’s been a minute

Some time ago, Home Assistant made changes that made certain elements less redable with this theme.
I have been simply “dealing with it” but today I had the motivation to dive a bit deeper and improve this theme.

On top of fixing these issues, I have added additional coloring on some elements.

Please share any issues or feedback you may have.

@kvanluijtelaar

hi, i’m unable to change background, my picture are in \config\images and in yaml file i modify : lovelace-background: ‘center / cover no-repeat fixed url("/local/images/ile_kadavu.png")’
I try with /images/, with a jpeg file, put picture in www with /local/, no changes
i’m novice with HA please help me !
regards

I’m answering my own question! the ‘local’ configuration corresponds to the www folder! don’t ask me why!

:+1: glad to hear it

Just upated to remove the new borders from HA 2022.11 Release v2022.11 - Fix new border after HA 2022.11 · JOHLC/transparentblue (github.com)

I saw the note about change the background and the item to change. The note said to change in the YAML, would that be the YAML of the dashboard?