Trashcard - How to get it to work?

Hello all,

I’ve been wrecking my brain trying to figure out how to get Trashcard to work when added to my dashboard. I’ve tried following the instructions to the best of my understanding, but it just doesn’t seem to wanna show up.

I’ve created a local calendar, as required, with two events in it, Trash and Recycling.

I also already have Mushroom installed. Within my dashboard configuration, I’ve configured Trashcard in this manner.

As instructed, the detection patterns are named exactly as the events in the calendar, but yet, no card shows up in the preview.

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong, and the instructions in their github is very sparce.

Anybody has had luck with setting this up?

Bump, anyone?

For me, Trash Card is only displayed in the Companian app; strangely enough, nothing is displayed at all in the browser on the PC. No idea why.

To anyone who stumble upon this thread in the future, the dev of Trashcard has addressed the issue and updated it, which resolved the problem of it not showing up on the dashboard. He has also made the process more streamlined and easier to implement.