TravisCI error on pybluez

Getting started with Travis CI. I was able to solve a couple problems with custom components by including those, but now I’m stuck with Travis unable to install pybluez which causes a failure.

330 INFO:homeassistant.util.package:Attempting install of pybluez==0.22
331 ERROR:homeassistant.util.package:Unable to install package pybluez==0.22: Failed building wheel for pybluez
332 Command "/home/travis/virtualenv/python3.7.1/bin/python -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-install-74esiyk7/pybluez/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\r\n', '\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" install --record /tmp/pip-record-tmbqrezv/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /home/travis/virtualenv/python3.7.1/include/site/python3.7/pybluez" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-install-74esiyk7/pybluez/

I’m using the bluetooth tracker in my configuration:

device_tracker:
  - platform: bluetooth_tracker
    request_rssi: true

Not sure how to troubleshoot Travis on why this package won’t load. If I remove the bluetooth tracker from my configuration the tests complete with no issues, and my configuration obviously works in production with the bluetooth tracker, so this is a Travis issue.

Hoping to get a CI workflow in place eventually so really appreciate any pointers on how to troubleshoot these issues with Travis.