Trigger a scene/script/automation with a code

I’m looking for a way to use HA for access control. For example, we have a house cleaner come every Wednesday. I would like to give the house cleaner her own access code that she can enter on a wall panel running HA (using something like this alarm panel card), or even better, an external stand alone keypad, that would unlock a door and disarm the alarm, but only on Wednesdays from 8am to noon. It would also be great if I could trigger a set of security cameras or send a notification when her code is entered in the system. I could then assign codes to other people like a UPS driver that would just open my garage for them to put a package in, or a temp code I could give to a friend that allows all access. But only for 24 hours, etc.

I think this is less of a feature request than a howto request, as I am sure this is all possible.

^ what he said.

Lots of examples of this sort of thing already. In fact there was a recent post where someone posted a ‘lock manager’ they’d come up with that covers all this and lots more :slight_smile: