Trigger off of custom wake word spoken in a sentence?

Does anyone know if it’s possible to use Home Assistant’s voice assistant via Openwakeword to trigger an automation when a custom wakeword is spoken in a sentence? Thank you.

Backstory: My neighborhood receives several door-to-door salesmen every week that always ignore my no soliciting sign. Also, the last few years there have been a spike in home burglaries during the weekday when myself and most neighbors are at work. There have been several occasions where the burglar poses as a door-to-door salesmen to see if anyone is home, if no one answers, they attempt to forcefully enter the home. I have several decent automations that are triggered by outdoor PIR and camera sensors that play audio inside the house to mimic our presence, but they all seem too generic to me. However, after recently setting up home assistant’s voice asst, I came up with an idea to use my doorbell’s camera/speaker/microphone as a way to trigger specific audio files I’ve recorded triggered by keywords used as wake words commonly spoken by the door-to-door salesmen: “homeowner”, “energy”, “solar”, “saving”, “your neighbors”, etc.

What I’ve tried so far: I’m using the Stream Assist integration that uses my video doorbell as a voice assistant speaker with Openwakeword. I’ve created and trained custom wake words that work very well when spoken by themselves but if I say a custom wake word in a sentence, Openwakeword doesn’t recognize it. For example: if someone says to the doorbell “homeowner” it will trigger my automation to play audio of my voice responding to the person without issue. But if someone says “May I speak with the homeowner about how they can lower their monthly power bill” or anything similar, Openwakeword won’t pick that up to trigger my automation.

I also tried using the Sentence trigger in an automation but it seems like the exact sentence needs to be said which isn’t possible with different strangers coming to my door.

Does anyone know if this is possible and have any suggestions on how I can achieve it? Thank you and apologies for the long read.

Installed:
HAOS: 12.3
CORE: 2024.5.4