Trigger on state Change OR get state in one node?

i have several nodes that trigger on multiple events. i end up having to have several trigger nodes and then get some of the other states so that i can form my final message. it makes things overly complicated when looking at the logic. I am wondering if there is a way to use a trigger node to also fetch it’s variable even if it didn’t change? Here is an example that is not very complex (others may have 5 or six triggers and it makes them messy). I see that i can enable an input to a trigger node, but my testing has been unsuccessful at getting it to fetch it’s value.

it would be much cleaner if i could just out the trigger in line as below (since the mode change to night does not pull any data, just triggers the flow)

You can construct the output of most HA nodes. This should get you started, if you get stuck please export your flow vs taking screen shots.

Hi @Mikefila, sorry for the radio silence, had to travel for work. I read through the link provided and it is most helpful for future work. i guess maybe i did not word my question correctly. what i am trying to see is if there is a way to make a trigger node pull the value of the entity it is monitoring even if the entity does not change. for example, i have a trigger node that checks if anyone is home via a template i created. if anyone gets home, it triggers just fine and the flow works. i also want to trigger the flow if things change from day to night. so i have another trigger node that triggers if that entity changes, but then i need to go fetch to see if anyon is home via a get entity node. it would be easier and cleaner if i could tell a trigger node to fire if the entity changed or go fetch the value of the entity if it gets called via the input for that node. i have looked around and not seen a way to do it, so i just make my flows have multiple triggers that all fetch the values after they trigger. sorry for the wordy explanation.