Trigger tts cloud to present an information of a calendar

I managed that the google tts says the information of a google calenderevent on my nest home mini. All I do is sending the information as msg.PlayMessage.

[{"id":"a369cd8714fa6279","type":"ha-time","z":"1297620604161f8f","name":"Kalenderevent Family in 45 Minuten","server":"f54b212f.94ded","version":2,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityId":"calendar.termine_kinder","property":"attributes.start_time","offset":"-45","offsetType":"num","offsetUnits":"minutes","randomOffset":false,"repeatDaily":false,"outputProperties":[{"property":"payload","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"entityState"},{"property":"data","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"entity"},{"property":"topic","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"triggerId"},{"property":"playMessage","propertyType":"msg","value":"data.attributes.message & data.attributes.start_time","valueType":"jsonata"}],"sunday":true,"monday":true,"tuesday":true,"wednesday":true,"thursday":true,"friday":true,"saturday":true,"debugenabled":true,"x":200,"y":940,"wires":[["2d56f1ad413a7b20"]]},{"id":"2d56f1ad413a7b20","type":"google-notify","z":"1297620604161f8f","server":"467cf8d10b80320a","label":"","playVolumeLevel":"35","playMessage":"","language":"config","speakSlow":"false","mediaUrl":"","mediaType":"mp3","x":490,"y":940,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"f54b212f.94ded","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","version":2,"addon":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true,"heartbeat":false,"heartbeatInterval":"30"},{"id":"467cf8d10b80320a","type":"google-notify-config","ipaddress":"192.168.1.5","name":"Wohzimmerassistent","language":"de","playVolumeLevel":"5","speakSlow":true,"mediaServerUrl":"","mediaServerPort":"8098","cacheFolder":"/tmp"}]

But it doesn’t work with the home assistant cloud tts service as this one expects a message directly in the call service node. Is there a way to put in a variable in the node, so that it loads the data of the input node?

[{"id":"15a62273e8f529a1","type":"api-call-service","z":"1297620604161f8f","name":"","server":"f54b212f.94ded","version":3,"debugenabled":false,"service_domain":"tts","service":"cloud_say","entityId":"","data":"{\"message\":\"My name is hanna\",\"language\":\"ru\",\"options\":\"platform specific\"}","dataType":"jsonata","mergecontext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":490,"y":1060,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"637fc223c3de6a21","type":"ha-time","z":"1297620604161f8f","name":"Kalenderevent Family in 45 Minuten","server":"f54b212f.94ded","version":2,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityId":"calendar.termine_kinder","property":"attributes.start_time","offset":"-45","offsetType":"num","offsetUnits":"minutes","randomOffset":false,"repeatDaily":false,"outputProperties":[{"property":"payload","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"entityState"},{"property":"data","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"entity"},{"property":"topic","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"triggerId"},{"property":"playMessage","propertyType":"msg","value":"data.attributes.message & data.attributes.start_time","valueType":"jsonata"}],"sunday":true,"monday":true,"tuesday":true,"wednesday":true,"thursday":true,"friday":true,"saturday":true,"debugenabled":true,"x":180,"y":1060,"wires":[["15a62273e8f529a1"]]},{"id":"f54b212f.94ded","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","version":2,"addon":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true,"heartbeat":false,"heartbeatInterval":"30"}]

If the message comes through in that position from the event node use {{PlayMessage}} if it’s msg.payload then {{payload}}. If you ever need to pass a web address use triple {{{http}}}

I tried it that way: I’ve entered {“message”:"{{PlayMessage}}"} in the data of the tts cloud_say. In this case it says “PlayMessage”.

When I enter {“message”:{{PlayMessage}}}, the debug information says: “Expected “:”, got “}””

It should be the first one, The data field drop down should be set to JSON not J:expression