Trouble with bubble/card_mod

So, I’m still pretty fresh with HA. I’m having some trouble with my bubble popup cards. I’m playing around with the LCARS theme and I’ve figured things out for the most part. Then I discovered bubble pop-ups. I’ve set up my stack of buttons and their appropriate hash/links. I create the vertical stack with the first card being the popup linked to my buttons. I then try to add my lights with my card_mod themes. They work and look great. Then I close the pop-up and next time I open it, the card_mod doesn’t apply and I just have ugly coloured buttons.
I delete and re-apply the card_mod, it works, then next time it isnt applied anymore but still in the YAML.
I have no idea what’s going on but it’s driving me crazy… Any help would be greatly appeciated.
This is what it is supposed to look like

I’m a new account so I cant add more than one picture, but the one in the post is what it should be, and this is what it appears as randomly and won’t go back.

Probably it is better to ask in a dedicated thread

Thanks, I’ll try over there.

Hi, you can try the v2.0.0-beta.6 on HACS, this issue should be fixed on that version :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Solved! Thank you!

1 Like