Trying to add ISY994 scenes to HA scenes or scripts

I’m new to HA, but not home automation. I have an Unraid server running HA core in a docker instance. I also have a Universal Devices ISY994 smart hub with several hundred devices configured. I’m hitting the limits of what the ISY can do so decided to see how far HA has come. So far everything has been very intuitive. My current challenge is to create a scene or script in HA that performs several actions.

Specifically I am trying to control a number of Insteon lights and close my Lutron shades.

The lights I want to control are part of a scene configured in the ISY. I can see the scenes in HA as being imported as a type “switch”. I see these on the dashboard, but when I create a Scene or Script in HA I do not see these as options.

The lights I want to control are connected to threeway light switches and for whatever reason if I turn on either or both of the switches, the light does not come on and the toggle automatically switches back to off in the HA UI. The only way I can find to control these lights is using ISY scenes.

Is there any way to add these “switch” type entities to an HA scene or script?

1 Like

I know this is an older post but I am having the same issue and am wondering if you ever figured this out.

I am also trying to figure this out - same issue