Trying to integrate Google Nest into Home Assistant - stuck on the very last screen - Error 400: redirect_uri_mismatch

I’m at the goal line, inches to go. I followed everything to a T in the instructions –

via the manual configuration.

I’m running HA in a docker container on my ubuntu setup. It works perfectly, except for this.

So I assume everything is up to date with home assistant and dependencies since I set it up a week ago.

I get the error after signing in on HA with my google account, then ticking off all the sliders to give HA access to my thermostats and cameras and doorbells. Then the error pops up on the next page.

I made sure I used the newest URL for redirection - Link to OAuth2 Authorize Callback – My Home Assistant

All of the Oath #s and project #s and etc. etc are correct.

this is the error message from google-

`Error 400: redirect_uri_mismatch`

`You can't sign in to this app because it doesn't comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy.`

`If you're the app developer, register the redirect URI in the Google Cloud Console.`

`Request details: redirect_uri=https://my.home-assistant.io/redirect/oauth`

I double checked that the redirect URI is in there in the oauth config screen and it’s correct.

I’m so close to the end. I’ve googled this and looked through the threads – nothing seems to be helping. Went through the whole troubleshooter on installation page.

Anyone have an wise wisdom to share? Only thing I can think of is that even though it can connect, it may take a while for the redirect uri to be set on the server? It shouldn’t need to do that…