Trying to integrate new Ultraloq UL1 door lock

Any progress here on integrating this to HomeAssistant?

did support for this ever get built? I feel like A LOT of people are going to be buying this lock as it is the top smart lock recommendation from Wirecutter

There’s an API sample from 2018 at api/apiary.apib at master · u-tec-com/api (github.com), but api.u-tec.com doesn’t seem to be accessible anymore.
I guess somebody with more knowledge will have to sniff the traffic of the Ultraloq app U-tec - Apps on Google Play, like @Apollon77 did for the new Daikin WiFi controllers. Apollon77/daikin-controller-cloud: Connect and Control Daikin Cloud devices (github.com)
And create a custom integration like @rospogrigio did here.rospogrigio/daikin_residential: Cloud control of Daikin devices that are supported by Daikin Residential Controller app. (github.com)

2 Likes

Do anyone has an update on this intergration?

jump on their forum and request either a API or support for it

Remember to “Vote” !
I see people leaving comments but the “vote” is low…
look at the top left of the topic and tap on “Vote”

2 Likes

update to all of you guys still struggling with this:
some genius on u-tec’s forums found that it worked really well with SmartThings. and there’s an integration for smartthings on HA that also worked pretty well. way faster than IFTTT/alexa/GH.

link: Home Assistant Integration - #13 by Michael14 - Wishlist - U-tec Community