TS0218 - "SOS Button" Unsupported Cluster 0x0501 - IasZone State Perpetually "Off"

Looking for some help.

Recently purchased this “Tuya Zigbee Button” to work as a doorbell but I have a feeling some of the functions aren’t supported.
The “IASZone” is perpetually in the “off” state and I cannot seem to get anything to trigger.
However, I did notice on button press, a few of these did pop up :slight_smile:

Here’s the zigbee signature

{
 "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(byte1=2, byte2=64, mac_capability_flags=128, manufacturer_code=4098, maximum_buffer_size=82, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=82, server_mask=11264, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=82, descriptor_capability_field=0)",
 "endpoints": {
   "1": {
     "profile_id": 260,
     "device_type": "0x0401",
     "in_clusters": [
       "0x0000",
       "0x0001",
       "0x0003",
       "0x0500"
     ],
     "out_clusters": [
       "0x0019",
       "0x0501"
     ]
   }
 },
 "manufacturer": "_TYZB01_trqoesc6",
 "model": "TS0218",
 "class": "zigpy.device.Device"
}

Not sure if that helps in anyway.

1 Like

I’m interested in this as well, I think we need to match for events. Or is it that 500 and 501 clusters aren’t supported in ZHA?

Honestly I have no idea. I’ve been trying to mess about with the cluster commands maybe to somehow trigger a response but nothing so far.
I have a feeling the device class isn’t a match, considering the zigbee button was purposed for an IAS use case.

hoping someone has an idea. Would kinda suck if this button is now going to collect dust in a drawer somewhere if I can’t purpose it for a doorbell lol

Here is where I asked for it to be added.

1 Like