TTS queue in Node Red for Google Cloud (and other) TTS Engine

Maybe you could make just text field for Language?

i have this cast node installed too and there is no interference.
you can setup the language with the message.
Simply setup msg.language = ‘en’

As i said already tried the same error

i could reproduce your issue. It must be related to a missing privilege for reading the language file.

And how to solve it?

i published a fix for the language issue. It should be available after several hours

Already updated

Same

![im

Moretosay it do not find device now

This is weired. Do you have the possibility to test this node on an other device running node-red?

Rpi4 - same issues

same NR version and

Look what i have found on deloying

I have to investigate because this file is no more used following the language issue fix🤔

Maybe you could just make text input field for language? The problem will be solved

it’s not that easy to replace by an text input field, it involves bigger changes to the whole program.
I’m afraid if this issue is not resolved as a consequence node’s local mediaserver will not worok too.
The media server is an essential item of this node.

Is your node-red protected by credentials ?

Do you run your node-red with http or https ?

can you please check the

[url to node-red:port]/gn-languages

what is the response you get ?

No

I have node-red not on extra port, but like this
http://homeassistant:8123/a0d7b954_nodered/dashboard

It should work now but as you are running the hassio nodered add-on you will have to install the node like referenced in this issue. I tested it on my rpi3 running Hassio and it works now.

readme file has been updated with the install instructions on node-red running as add-on on hassio

Hey guys,
I am using simple queue for casting messages through “cast” node to google home devices

because I have multiple messages from multiple flows I need to overcome subflow issue that each call of subflow will create new subflow instance hence some messages could be lost because other message in different subflow instance will cause a crash

instead of using subflow I use flows with multiple “link out” nodes and single “link in” node for the simple queue flow

now each flow sends a message to single queue which handles the cast to specific google home device, no need for custom component for queue

Hello
i changes config as on your screenshot.
But still have no language…

What is wrong?

PS

I have updated to 1.4.3 and magic came

Will try how it works!

Now, it seens to work. But:

1. It works very slooow… I do not know why, but i need to wait about 2 sec after injection till it tells the message.
  2. I get media file name like this
    or it is ok?
  3. I have another voice in comparation as i have in

So could i somehow chqnge these settings?
  4. If i just inject\trigger the your node without sending to it msg.playMessage - it freezes on queue. I need to restart Node Red…
  5. Now it freezed by itself. I do not know why.
    Again o do not know way to reset is, only NR restart
  6. It seems that it turns off the speaker after every message. Can it be changed? Can it leave it on. Because for example i have series of messages that goes on after another…

Thanks a lot!