Turn off one google home switch off all google home of the home

I have like 8 google home (almost all of them minis) to play music along the home. I have an automation to play music from Plex on all devices. However, sometimes I do not want that all google homes play music. I have tried to turn on several ones by sending a turn off command. However, all home assistant stop playing. Is there any way to turn off some of them while the others still play music?

hi there…Did you try using the service media_player.media_stop for devices you want to stop playing music? It should have done what you needed.

Hi, it doesn’t work. Still stop all google home devices. I think I am going to mute the devices that I do not want to play music. Thanks anyway!!!

Can you share the service data for media_player.media_stop service that you have used?

Hi, the problem is not the code as I test from the frontend and every action done in on google home device affect all the other ones, except the volume. I think the problem is that the music stream is the same for all devices so stopping or pausing in one device causes the music stream stop/pause