Tuya Air Purifier (Klarta Forste 4) - can't set mode

Hi
Recently I connected air purifier through Tuya integration. Everything seems ok except for two things:

1. There’s no option to change the fan speed.
  2. Fan mode is missing one state for some reason.

Device have four speeds: silent, slow, fast and turbo. Also there’s an auto option that changes between those based on PM2.5 level. After integrating it there is an option to change something like mode but it cycles only through auto, manual and sleep, where manual doesn’t give me additional options to choose from.

And there’s also a way to turn off the screen. What’s interesting is that this mode-like field changes to the screenoff even though it’s not available as a dropdown. And none of them are available as a entity even though they are accessible through UI. Why is that? Is there a way to fix that? Some magic config?

I’ve mange to find some info, even though it’s still a mystery to me. :wink:
The fan.klarta_forste_4 entity has attribute called preset_mode that can be changed…in theory at least. It’s set to enum: auto, manual and sleep. But when turning off the screen with the remote this attribute changes to screenoff. I looked into Tuya app dev panel where there is no option for this mode.

mode	Enum	
{
  "range": [
    "auto",
    "manual",
    "sleep"
  ]
}

Using debugging mode there I can see that there was an event, which set it this way (both using remote and Smart Life app):

2023-05-30 15:27:10	Report	Mode	ScreenOff	device itself

But when I try to use fan.set_preset_mode to call it manually from Service in HA tab I’m getting error:

2023-05-30 15:23:42	publish by cloud api	publish by cloud api	failed	open api	cloud2cloud

Is there a way to go around this somehow?

Is there any update? I purchased the Klarta Forste 4 and connected it to Home Assistant, but I can’t turn off the screen or adjust the speed :upside_down_face: and change auto modes

Have you resolved this problem? I purchased the Klarta Stor 2 and I have the same problem

Nope. I wasn’t able to find any combination that would work. I also tried Tuya Local, where it’s possible to set different variables but I didn’t know what exactly I should set for it to work. But I think that’s the way to do it. If only someone would have a receipt for setting all those settings that are needed there…