Tuya Integration: No live stream for cameras via official integration

HD vs SD looks like 1st class world problem :slight_smile: people mostly is here looking for basic streaming:-)
But I don’t know the answer

Indeed, but frigate really struggles with object detection on the small stream.

hey, i’'ve been trying to connect my camera do Frigate, how did you get the rtsp stream?

That link has the instructions mate.

Thank you, you are a life saver, your link and go2rtc worked like a cherm for me!

Thank you very much mate, with your help I was able to get my LSC Outdoor Camera to work!
My steps where:

/config/go2rtc.yaml

/config/go2rtc.yaml

streams:
my_camera:
- echo:bash /config/custom_components/expose_camera_stream_source/get_stream.sh camera.lsc_outdoor_camera

(Change the camera name to match your LSC camera entity name)

• Installed the “Generic Camera” integration into Home Assistant
  • Configured the default RTSP steam path that came out of go2rtc (rtsp://192.168.x.x:8554/my_camera) where it’s your Home Assistant’s IP address.
    *Added the stream to the generic camera on the lovelace dashboard, and voila!
1 Like

Hi,
I’ve a Woox R4252 Smart Outdoor Camera, and I’m trying to confiure it with Frigate.
I don’t really undestand how to install and configure every add-ons and frigate.

My conf :
In Raspberry Pi 3

Core
Supervisor
Operating System
Interface utilisateur
Frigate (Full Access) by Add ons

Thanks.

I have the same setup and was able to expose tuya camera feed to frigate add-on.
However, since I migrate frigate to docker and use frigate proxy, I am not sure how to change my config.

Do I follow “When go2rtc is running within Frigate” or " When go2rtc is running via docker" instruction?
Or I need to setup go2rtc in seperate docker even though it is included in frigate?

you would use the first one as you are not using a separate go2rtc installation

Thank you for your clarification.

At the end of the first instruction there is a remark that says:

If you are running Frigate through docker, read [here] and make the necessary adaptations.

I am not sure what exactly should I change to make my dockered frigate see this exposed stream.