Tuya Issue - Switch works in Smart Life App but shows offline at https://iot.tuya.com/

You need to update Home Assistant Core. As time progresses, the version and build numbers will increment. I just joined the beta channel and updated to 2024.2.0b8 (I assume this means Build 8 of the 2024.2 release). Once installed and home assistant restarted, the Tuya integration updated and was ready to be reconfigured :slight_smile:

Good day,

After I enter my user code I get a blank window, I’m guessing that’s where the QR code is supposed to pop up? Any ideas? Already restarted HA.

I get this:

Translation Error: The intl string context variable “qrcode” was not provided to the string "Use Smart Life app or Tuya Smart app to scan the following QR-code to complete the login:

And I can’t re-add the code :\ Removing the integration allows me to re-add and then I get the QRCode

If anybody else is missing the user code in their Smart Life app, apply the latest update to the app. My app said there were no updates but there were, you just have to go look for them. (or try to install again and it should tell you there are updates) - all working now!