Tuya lights and AC plugs (some) show offline after Core updates

I’m running the Tuya Smart App integration as well as Tuya smart mobile app on phone. It seems like after HA updates, especially core update, some devices… not all with temporarily go offline. If I go into Smart app and open and close an offline device a couple times, or just wait a few seconds, it will come back online.
Obviously, the automation, scripts and scenes won’t fire (they fire but don’t work when device in online. I do have just over a dozen devices. Mostly bulbs but AC outlet plugs as well.
A temp fix is to delete am affected device and re-add it to Tuya smart and it seems to be ok…until the next updates typically at the beginning of th month when they come out. I’m not finding anything specific in logs but then again, I’m no power HA user. Been playing mostly with ESPHome and sensors.

So, anyone else see this? Now, I do have a lot of devices on my POS centurylink router. I’m pushing around 50…lol. from laptops and Rasberry Pi servers (all ethernet) but over a dozen smart bulbs and ac plugs, and other common IoT stuff like Garage door opener. 6 ESP sensors and a couple WLED devices on D1 Minis… if that means anything.

Any advice is welcomed and appreciated. I’m a communications (systems integrator-voice and data acquisition and analysis) engineer so…chasing logs is common to me as well as troubleshooting. Would love a direction to be pointed towards to diagnose. Just… be gentle please and don’t assume I’ll know exactly what you may say initially. I am and engineer so…writing crayon pictures really helps LOL! Thanks!

I see same problem with aqara outlets. They are on latest firmware and have never done this before, for years. I have 6 outlets with some pritty important automations on. Its a big problem to me that they are unstable and do disconnects multiple times during the day.

Well the last 2 core updates seem to be good! Everything showing online in Tuya smart app. Maybe
Something else was causing it around same time? Idk
For the last couple of hours I’ve been troubleshooting and ESPhome issue where I add a new D1 mini to ESPhome with a temp sensor and sd1336 OLED display but! HA never sees the new integration. So! When I try and create a new entities card! I can’t see the temp and humidity sensor entities since the device and entities haven’t been added yet. Argh! Just logged into to forun to see if anyone has reported similar issue! Open source mam… Good accept the headaches for the price of the product lol.

OK… I figured out my ESPhome issue… if your interested… was a name resolution issue with a IP reservation on my router. I changed reserved IP and all good now. Probably could’ve flushed DNS but… dunno how HA handles that really. Anyway…

I think there has been like 2 core updates in just the last few days. Have you run them yet?