Tuya power plug integration does not show consumed energy (cumulative power)

I am testing the Tuya integration and how devices are supported.

I have just installed the Tuya integration in HA and I can see the Tuya ZigBee gateway and the two ZigBee plugs connected to it. So far so good. I am running latest version of everything on a RPi 4b

For the test I am using a Tuya ZigBee gareway connected to two Zigbee plugs. One of the plugs is a no-name plug from China (manufacturer _TZ3000_typdpbpg) and one is a Nous A1Z plug (manufacturer _TZ3000_ksw8qtmt).
Both plugs are correctly reported by the integration

If I look at the Nous A1Z device and display the hidden sensors, I have a screen like this

I can see sensors for Current, Power, Voltage, but I can’t see the Energy consumed (Total kWh). Is this a bug of the integration or I need to do something to show this very essential information?
I have the exact same problem with the other plug.

use Powercalc

This will not fix the tuya integration

Tuya swich power

ScreenShot_20220914182325

sensor.yaml

- platform: template
      sensor_tuya_watt:
        friendly_name: "Tuya Watt"
        value_template: "{{ (states('sensor.tuya_power') | float(0) / 1000)  | round(2) }}"
        unit_of_measurement: kWh
        device_class: energy
        unique_id: 2452716740006

- platform: integration
    source: sensor.tuya_power
    unit_prefix: k    
    round: 2
    name: Tuya kWh

HA Total kWh

ScreenShot_20220914183013

Another power plug

ScreenShot_20220914184248

Where do you have your “sensors.yaml” file? I’m trying to make my Tuya to show wattage/power consumption, but can’t do it. Seen many articles about putting some extra code to the file “sensors.yaml” but my HA version looks like does not have this file.

Also @drcoolzic did you made something manually to show you Sensors of A1? As i see bit different way:

did you got it working what have you done? need help for the same topic and Im quiet new so need a more step by step approache…