Tuya (Smartlife) smart plug auto-toggle itself

I have this problem too with home assistant (installed in docker) version 0.111 (no hassio). It is a cloud smart life issue?

I am having this problem as well. All has been working fine since setup in December 2019. Problems started a few days ago. Running HA 0.111.2 with HassOS 4.10.

Same problem: call the service, switch turns ON, then 2-3 seconds later it toggles back off, but the switch is still on.
I have been chasing this problem all day, started yesterday (2020-06-14) mid day or so.
Installation: home assistant core (installed in docker) version 0.111.2 (no hassio)

Should someone create a new thread? Seems its a new issue perhaps?
New ticket on github: https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues/36744

Exact same here… Tried about everything I can think of or have read, No luck so far. It started for me on Friday, 6-12-2020.

I have the same problem, it was ok until the last few day. I tried remove it from configuration file and add it via UI, but no joy.
Has to be something between HA and tuya, i added to Google home both smartlife and HA. If I turn on the light on google homefrom the HA entity, has the same behaviour, if i turn on the same light but from smartlife entity then works fine.

Getting tired of it breaking all the time (probably due to changes Tuya causes) … starting to migrate over to Tasmota, I have 4 done so far, still a bunch left to do.

I have two bricked Teckin SP20’s that I plan to fix with a serial programmer, so if anyone has any of those DON’T try to flash them OTA. The others were painless.

The strange thing is that its working fine from appdaemon dashboard buy not HA. The problem is not HA, i have another installation i use for testing with an older version that use to work fine and it does exactly the same.

I have 13 done so far, it’s nice not being dependant on Tuya servers. I wish I could flash my Martin & Jerry 3-way dimmer, but it uses a different chip so it’s not possible.

Same problem here, I have realised it just today when I was installing a new plug.

It’s 2 years later. Anyone ever figure this out? Having the same issue with my first, new Home Assistant VM install.

I posted a new thread but found this in the search.

EDIT: Found the ?latest thread about this here. It was shut down and I can’t seem to see what happened afterwards.