Tuya Thermostat in Fº not in Cº

Hi i´m a new user of HA and learning about it. I have a Thermostat controler HVAC Tuya that works ok and the integration was fine, but even the device was set for Cº and the panel at device shows correctly in Centigrates, the HA basic dashboard only shows in Fº… I don´t khow yet how to create an automation in order to force the setup and correctly shows at dashboard. I just made a simple template to convert the information bu I´d like to SET in Cº … My Template is as simple as bellow and works but as far as i know templates just manage variables and not send commands to devices.
In fact I´d like to use an already available dashboard for HVAC controlers , but all of them get “current temperature” in Fº
There is a variable availabe named " temperature" but I don´t know how to send a command to set it in C ª

I´m begginer and ask for this simple advice. Sorry if here is not the correct forum …ok:
This template below that I wrote convert but how to execute a task to set “temperature” variable at the device?

{% if state_attr(‘climate.smart_thermostat’,‘current_temperature’) > 0 %}

Temperatura ºC

{{ ((state_attr (‘climate.smart_thermostat’,‘current_temperature’)|float|round(2) - 32)|round(2) * ((5/9))|float|round(2))|round(2) }}

{% else %}

value template: {{ state_attr ( ‘climate.smart_thermostat’,‘current_temperature’) }}

{% endif %}

Have you double checked your settings?

Units for climate entities follow what is set in General Settings. AFAIK, there is no way to override the unit of measurement just for climate entities.