TuYa TS0601_dimmer

Hello all, i am new to this community.

first i must say i am working with homeassistant for about 4 months now and i love it.

but when it comes to Aliexpress there is alot stuff to get and deffo pay attention what you get.
so i come here with a possible ( issue ) and want to ask you guys for help.

i bought
Tuya Smart Zigbee/Wifi Dimmer Lichtschakelaar Eu Touch Dimmen Panel Muur Schakelaar App Voice Control Werkt Met Alexa, google Thuis - AliExpress

i connect it with zigbee2mqtt and what i see is alot of errors ( not sure what they are ) they dissapear then i see 3 green checkmarks and the device is connected.

in mqtt i check out the model and it brings me to this page.
TuYa TS0601_dimmer control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT

that one looks completely different then the one i bought.

the issue i have is that the dimming function is not working.
the switch itself works fine. on and off

so is there any way or anyone that can help me with this to get the dimmer function to work?

PS. this is the first time i post on this forum. sorry if i am doing something wrong. ( learning curve and i am also dutch :slight_smile: )

Hi Marco, welcome to the forum!
Yeah, the part of being dutch is definitely it… :grin:

I can’t really help you with a solution.
Have you seen this topic: TS0601 dimmer - _TZE200_9i9dt8is
As you might have found out yourself: this model number (TS0601) is being used as a general label for a lot of devices.

If you don’t get any help here, head over to Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt · Discussions · GitHub

1 Like

Thank you @Nick4

I did not see that post. That switch is the same one I got. I Will check and track that post.

Thank you