TS0601 dimmer - _TZE200_9i9dt8is

Hello,
could You help me to add support for a nice zigbee dimmer in ZHA?

Dimmer itself is well built and work good.
The item: https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/1005001505069156.html

there is a solution for zigbee2mqtt, maybe we could use it?
https://github.com/Koenkk/zigbee-herdsman-converters/compare/master…viperet:master#diff-5520dd49755e0a353d3857b8963a91cb4b8d87a01b6b8eb7bb6cce1c180eac83

Zigbee signature:

{
  "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(byte1=1, byte2=64, mac_capability_flags=142, manufacturer_code=4098, maximum_buffer_size=82, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=82, server_mask=11264, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=82, descriptor_capability_field=0)",
  "endpoints": {
    "1": {
      "profile_id": 260,
      "device_type": "0x0051",
      "in_clusters": [
        "0x0000",
        "0x0004",
        "0x0005",
        "0xef00"
      ],
      "out_clusters": [
        "0x000a",
        "0x0019"
      ]
    }
  },
  "manufacturer": "_TZE200_9i9dt8is",
  "model": "TS0601",
  "class": "zigpy.device.Device"
}

I have the same issue here. It was my first ZigBee device and my first coordinator, it took me many hours to figure out that the problem was that it was not been recognized. Mainly because here: https://zigbee.blakadder.com/Earda_EDM-1ZAA-EU.html it says that it is compatible with ZHA, Tasmota and ZigBee2MQTT.

What is the status of the issue
is this a wifi or a zigbee dimmer switcht

It is zigbee dimmer

Top, and is it working fine?

It works very good and has nice design, but is currently not supported by ZHA.

Hi,
I’ve got the same device but it’s a other ID: TZE200_dfxkcots.
It is integrate to ZHA but with no entity and no script available.
Someone could help ?

Got the same device:
TS0601
by _TZE200_9i9dt8is
Its listed as an bridge.
Doen’t know how to intergrate it with Home Assistent

It was detected in Phoscon… However not as a dimmer but as a light / on / off switch. I also got the occasional LED flicker which it does not make sense as I have the neutral wire…
The dimmer is quite nice how do we make it work? :slight_smile:

I am using it with a Tuya integration. I really don’t like it but is the only working solution I have found, I bought a cheap Tuya gateway, configured it and configured the tuya integration in Home Assistant. This are the only devices (I have four) in the Tuya system and I can get along with it. It is not nice but operational.

I’mworking with Smanar to integrate it in Deconz

It works now perfectly in HA with the deconz-rest-plugin he built for me.

Now I’m waiting for its validation and addition in the official deconz.

I’d like to get this working in zha. I switched to phoscon to include but a lot of my other devices seem to have issues in phoscon. I find ZHA to be a lot more stable. How can we go about getting this included in ZHA?

Same issue here, any help would be highly appreciated. ZHA adds it but does not show any entities.

Raise an issue here, they might be able to help:

The dimmer is in the latest release of zigpy 0.0.57. hopefully won’t take long for it to be integrated to HA

1 Like

I’ve installed the dev release of HA and can confirm that the dimmer is working as expected

1 Like

_TZE200_9i9dt8is is still not working, but the same dimmer _TZE200_dfxkcots is recognized with adnotation of used quirks.
I have switched to Zigbee2Mqtt and all is working fine. ZHA is still far behind unfortunatelly…

I’m struggling with this TS0601 dimmer and Zigbee2MQTT (edge) - I’m still getting all these datapoint errors - is there a solution or do I also have to add a Tuya hub and a 2nd zigbee network?