Tuya WiFi smart online 8 in 1 tester only one find one entity

I added a tuya wifi 8 in 1 aquarium water tester device following the HA instructions with Tuya IoT platform configuration method, but this device have 8 sensors, like temperature, ORP, salinity, PH, etc , and only Temperature entity is added…

I can see all sensors and its values in Tuya smart app. but only temperature value in HA… but I read all HA platforms are supported by Tuya integration, so…
Where do you think could be the problem?

Hi!

I have the same issue. It’s interesting, because on iot.tuya.com I can see the measured values in the logs, but under device debugging I can only see the temperature.
I found a report where someone’s data was passed, but it “only” didn’t show up in HA. The downloaded diagnostics contains only the temperature for me too.

Have you found a solution yet?

Yes I added local tuya integration, and then all the devces. I can see now all the values in HA.
So, it seems is a Tuta integration problem. I did a manual install of LocalTuya, because I don’t know why, I got an error with HACS method. I don’t like to have two Tuya integrations installed, but it works, while I try to find how to fix in Tuya integration… I asked to the Tuya IoT team, but no answer yet.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue so it seems the “Official” version is not working. @Josepz is this a complicated addon, I had to do the same thing with the sonoff devices I have. Maybe using the HACS is just the way to go.

How did you add the device with the HACS?

With localtuya integration it found the main device and added the sensors

@Josepz Can you share your configuration ? Thank you

Not sure what you mean, I just added the device to localtuya integration.

Anyone has solutions regards to this?

The suggestion was to use HACS “Local Tuya”. Im actually doing this right now, as we speak, for this same issue.

I think he was referring to the Configure entity (mapping the various ID’s and values)

has anyone tried sending data via esphome? Inside, there will be a module from tuya, which can definitely replace esp8266 and read data using uart.
See: Best Swimming Pool monitoring solution: ORP, Ph, temp - #8 by Reunion974