Tuya Window Sensor ZG-102ZL does not update/work

Hey,
I bought Tuya windows sensors labeled as ZG-102ZL. I connected them with ZHA using a “sonoff zigbee stick”. It connects with no problem and as seen in the pictures the entities are also correct. The problem is, that those entities are not updated and the battery level always shows 0%. I tried to reconnect it several times and used a second sensor of the same model which results in the same problem.

Device signature

{
  "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(logical_type=<LogicalType.EndDevice: 2>, complex_descriptor_available=0, user_descriptor_available=0, reserved=0, aps_flags=0, frequency_band=<FrequencyBand.Freq2400MHz: 8>, mac_capability_flags=<MACCapabilityFlags.AllocateAddress: 128>, manufacturer_code=4417, maximum_buffer_size=66, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=66, server_mask=10752, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=66, descriptor_capability_field=<DescriptorCapability.NONE: 0>, *allocate_address=True, *is_alternate_pan_coordinator=False, *is_coordinator=False, *is_end_device=True, *is_full_function_device=False, *is_mains_powered=False, *is_receiver_on_when_idle=False, *is_router=False, *is_security_capable=False)",
  "endpoints": {
    "1": {
      "profile_id": 260,
      "device_type": "0x0402",
      "in_clusters": [
        "0x0000",
        "0x0001",
        "0x0500"
      ],
      "out_clusters": [
        "0x000a",
        "0x0019"
      ]
    }
  },
  "manufacturer": "_TZE200_pay2byax",
  "model": "TS0601",
  "class": "zigpy.device.Device"
}

Hey Dominik, I experience the exact same problems. Did you come closer to a solution? I use the Conbee II stick with the according integration.
Changing the battery to one which surely works did not help.

Have not tried something else yet but it seems this device/ a similar one is not listed on the compatibility list of ZHA yet but is listed as compatible to deconz and zigbee2mqtt

I tried to add the device using deconz but I did not even manage to get a connection.

I opened a device support request in ZHA project: [Device Support Request] Tuya ZG-102ZL / _TZE200_pay2byax · Issue #1502 · zigpy/zha-device-handlers · GitHub

I´m using the Skyconnect dongle, with same results. The device is shown but no updates occur.
Any news on this?

Hello, I have exactly the same problem. the sensor is recognized in the zha with the skyconnect Stück but the status does not change and the battery is always at 0%. is there a simple solution now?

nothing? no solution? for TS0203