Tuya ZigBee devices - pair via Tuya app Integration or directly in HA?

I’m still fairly new to HA but I have 70+ tuya devices -mostly ZigBee but also several WiFi. Before HA, I paired them via a Tuya ZigBee hub in the Tuya/SmartLife app.

I set up the Tuya Integration in HA and used all devices already paired to the Tuya hub. I’ve noticed that pairing them to my Zonoff ZigBee dongle on my Pie 4b which runs HA and ZigBee2MQTT, I get more features and have the integrated ZigBee map, etc.

What is the ideal way to pair Tuya ZigBee devices? Use the Tuya App integration or pair them directly in HA? And what about LocalTuya? Would I need to flash all Tuya devices with a Tasmota firmware? Not sure I’d want to do that…

And what about Tuya WiFi devices? Do they have to be added via Tuya app or does that work directly in HA? None of the WiFi devices appear in HA when I delete them in the Tuya app. I thought they should be visible automatically!?

Any help is much appreciated. I probably overlooked a posting with an answer to my question although I did searched and read a good while.

For zigbee, I’d get the devices out of the cloud and pair with zigbee2mqtt.

For localtuya, no flashing is needed.

Similar question answered here: Can I configure a Zigbee device at HA and Smartlife app at same time - #2 by jerrm