Tuya ZigBee Multi-Sensor 4 in 1 Smart PIR Motion Humidity Light Temperature Sensor

It “works”, but not really like a charm! The resolution seems way off.

It’s kinda working now, I hope official support will come soon…

The automation fixes the temp and humidity issue but for some reason it randomly reports motion to be reported even when there is no motion.

Are the cluster IDs unique or something? It’s a bit annoying when the lights come on in the middle of the night for no reason.

Do these sensors also work as zigbee router when powered with usb?

Unfortunately, the Fantem 4 in 1 sensors don’t act as routers. The mmWave presence sensor I posted about does act as a router and seems to do a good job.

Hey, I just wanted to add my experience with these - I’ve got two of the Immax ones.

Initially, I had trouble setting them up with Zigbee2MQTT, turns out they were already paired to something else, and didn’t want to go into pairing mode again. A factory reset solved this and they both connected fine. The Fantem ones say they are compatible with both ZHA & Zigbee2MQTT, but the Immax ones say they only work with Zigbee2MQTT, so be careful which one you buy.

In terms of reporting, one of them only reported tamper & occupancy, while the other had everything showing up, but that wasn’t a problem for me since one of them was going to be used as a motion detector for a hallway light. Since reading this thread, I’ve connected both of them to USB power and now everything seems to be working fine on both.

You mean all sensors (on the Fantem 4 in 1) work with ZHA as long as you connect through USB Power?

I have my answer, I tested it with ZHA, the device is still barely usable. With Zigbee2mqtt it really is a fantastic device!!

After 4 months, the battery % is still reporting as 100%. Looks like it’s another attribute that does not get properly reported.

I tried adding the following to my automation:

- service: zha_toolkit.execute
    data:
      command: attr_read
      ieee: <redacted>
      endpoint: 1
      cluster: 1
      attribute: 33
      tries: 10
      event_done: zha_done

But that does not work (with or without the ‘endpoint’ attribute). Or maybe it does work and I have an infinite-life battery (cue twilight-zone theme).

Hi,

I’m having the exact problem with the sensor; no update on humidity or temperature.
Bit out my depth here. Have installed the ZHA toolkit. But don’t understand where the code goes!?. So tried using the ZHA dropdown options in an automation.
Any help appreciated

![Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 13.36.20|690x235]
(upload://t3KSUtFVDKx2Zv6ddEftfzAYUPx.png)