Tuya Zigbee Radiator: how to switch on/off

Hi, I made HA collect some Tuya Zigbee radiators through a SonOff zigbee bridge with Tasmota firmware.
Now, for each radiator HA identifes 1 thermostat device which has 3 attached entities:

I got no errors and I can control the thermostat through its climate entity

However, as you in the above picture, the “off” button is missing.
So I tried to add a new entity bound to the “switch” identity associated to the same device. However, it looks always on and if I click to make it off, after a few seconds (2-10) it turns on again
while the thermostat remains on. This happens even if the temperature to switch it off is higher than the current temperature: the state becomes “idle” rather than “heating”, however I can’t put the thermostat off anyway.

You may wonder why I need want to set it off, I can tell you that it’s a valid reason but for the moment I’d just need to understand there is any way to achieve this.

Thank you

This is what I see :

But I’m using Zigbee2mqtt

Thank you Francis, this is actually what I’d like to have too.
Question: is it possible to provision the Tuya radiator through Zigbee2Mqtt? I supposed I could only do it through Zigbee Home Automation as shown at this link.

Thank you very much

You don’t say what model radiator valve you have. But this tuya one works with z2m

Also what happens when you click the flame?

I confirm that it works with Zigbee Home Automation as shown in this video.
My valves are Tuya ZigBee3.0 Smart Radiator:

What I can’t understand is why some switch entities of these valves DO allow to switch them on/off (here below on the left), while others simply don’t allow this (in other words, when I set them as ON, they switch to OFF again after a few seconds).

Their configuration also looks identical:

, however I can change its state just on the left one.