Tuya ZigBee Smart Plug slow updating

Hello,

I recently purchased a Tuya TS011F smart plug and integrated it into my Zigbee network via Zigbee2MQTT. While the plug works fine for remote control, I’m facing an issue with the refresh rate of its power consumption data.

The plug updates its power consumption values approximately every 10 minutes, making it challenging to track real-time energy usage effectively.

I have read other topics but I can’t find any solution. There is also a problem with the consumption values that do not match. Show Power 148 W and Current 2.64 A. At 240 V there is something wrong.

Z2m identifies it as TS011F_plug_1.

Cheers

I see I have the same ‘issue’… The older ones I have are flashed Neo Coolcam’s on Wifi which report every 10 seconds, which I prefer. It looks like mine are all reporting every 5 minutes.

I tried to look around in the “Manage Zigbee Device” part, but I failed… Looks like there is nothing to (really) configure out there. Hope there is some undocumented feature out there.

Maybe some updates on this topic? I’m facing the same issue and want faster and more updates on real time power.

This is from Z2M, but it reports multiple issues with the device: TuYa TS011F_plug_1 control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT

Given the reporting issues (and the fix in Z2M to increase the polling speed), I’m not sure ZHA is even able to perform some of these fixes. This doesn’t look like a Zigbee/ZHA/Z2M problem so much as the device itself and Tuya being Tuya.