TuyaLocal - id (not another local key question)

I think this is a bit of a unique question - I searched so hopefully I’m not asking a question already answered 30 time over by now…

I’m not using the built in Tuya integration as I want to keep processing local and the built in integration doesn’t work with all of my switches. I have had success adding all of my devices except one, and it’s an odd one.

It is a combo switch with a fan control in a single gang unit. Works fine in all of the tuya apps, and I got the device id and the local key. I can add it, but it doesn’t seem to respond to either the 3.1 or 3.3 protocol. I’m not sure how to find out for sure which protocol to use so I generally use trial and error to make the other switches work.

My question tho - I assume this is a device with multiple switches. I believe this is controlled by the “id” parameter, but I’m not sure how to find the right id. Is there a way to export the list so I can know which ones to try? So far, I’ve found that id 1 and 3 throw errors, but 2 and 4 do not (but neither work). So I can keep trying trial and error for a while bouncing back and forth between 3.1 and 3.3 and every number under the sun, or I can ask you fine people for a pointer…

I figured out the answer and wanted to post here in case anyone has the same issue - the id is known as the dps value in the API.

To get the DPIs, you can use tuya-cli get --all --id {device ID} --key {local key}