Two different "Alexa Media Player" Integrations?

I’ve been using the Alexa Media Player HACS addon for a while now. I noticed recently I now have a second Alexa Media Player Integration now with the same name. The first integration has 7 devices only. The second integration has 8 devices with 41 entities. The one with 8 devices has an extra device called xxxxxxxxxsim_BETA showing as UNAVAILABLE.

Is this by design; or, is there something messed up? If this isn’t normal, which integration do I delete? Also, what do I do with the oddball device called, xxxxxxxxxsim_BETA showing as UNAVAILABLE.?

Untitled

Thanks in advance

If this is a HACS integration then it is from outside HA. You should probably post an issue on the author’s github page.

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. I believe the HACS integration moved into HA integrations after the 3.0 update.

I deleted the entry that showed no entities, then rebooted.

Had same, removed all the info, removed the integration. reboot HA, reinstall integration, add info and everything was ok again

Thanks. I just removed both Integrations and rebooted. It’s all good now.

I had this too right now, could not get rid of it, one was blue and connected, the other red and “reconfiguration required” You cannot delete the red one, there is no option. Even restoring to the previous snapshot would not fix it, it was still there. In the end I just logged on with the new red version and it deleted itself. very strange.