Two homes/countries, one or two HA?

I am new to HA, but have some experience with computers. Retired, but still like to see the magic. So, I have a few items that can be “controlled” with my phone…From companies like Mitsubishi, Arlo, Samsung, Aqara, Yale, eWeLink, Husqvarna, IKEA, Govee, Roborock, Tuya etc. I have used IFTTT to make things play together when I had to. Neighbour got me into trying HA a few weeks ago, and I am amazed how easily you can make totally different things play together. Installed it on an old Win 10 computer with Virtualbox. Most things works almost out of the box. Except I have a “second home” in Spain. Of course, things depending on some server in China or who knows is not a problem, but what about very local stuff ? I can of course duplicate everything, and that is what I have done. And then have the “local” things uniqe for each instance. But is there a better way, lo have a local agent or “sub HA” way, so I do not have to maintain menus etc. two different places ?

A HA installation in each place means they can still work if/when the connection break.
Linking them, so one becomes a sub of the other should be possible with the remote HA integration.