tydom2MQTT addon :D - Delta Dore Tydom to MQTT Broker

Hi,
Thx for your reply.
You said: " Check your alarm attributes, ".
Could you be a bit more precise?
I search for “alarm attributes” in various places in HA but did not find any.
Where should I start from ?
Thx

Go to integrations, mqtt…

Hummm…
I double-checked in Integrations/MQTT and also using MQTTBox and MQTT Explorer.
The sensor is not listed in MQTT broker. That’s explain why It’s not available in HA.

However, using the tool at: https://github.com/mgcrea/node-tydom-client

I can see the sensor:
{
“id”: 1591364989,
“endpoints”: [
{
“id”: 1591364989,
“error”: 0,
“data”: [
{
“name”: “outTemperature”,
“validity”: “upToDate”,
“value”: 14.2
}
]
},
{
“id”: 1591364991,
“error”: 0,
“data”: []
}
]
}

It seems like this sensor is not fed into the MQTT broker. I will dig in the code to find the reason.
Thx again,

Hi,
I found out the issue with my outdoor temp. sensor.
This device is listed as:
{
“name”: “Heating 1”,
“anticipation_start”: false,
“id_endpoint”: 1591364989,
“picto”: “picto_thermometer”,
“id_device”: 1591364989,
“last_usage”: “electric”,
“first_usage”: “hvac”
},

by the Tydom browser.
The parser in tydomMessageHandler.py does not take into account the “electric” last usage.
I added it like this (line ~#210):

if i["last_usage"] == 'electric':
            device_name[i["id_endpoint"]] = i["name"]
            device_type[i["id_device"]] =  'boiler'
            device_endpoint[i["id_device"]] = i["id_endpoint"]

Now the device is correctly detected and managed by the parser as a boiler type device and MQTT and HASSIO do manage it correctly.

I hope you will introduce my fix in a next release of the add-on.
Let me know,

Rgds,

I will thanks a lot !

Hello

I have this error and I´m not able to manage the addon

bonsoir , je suis français aussi . As tu réussis . moi tout est ok mais je ne sais pas comment trouver mes volets roulant ,

cordialement dr@ko

Salut, non, Je suis repassé à Homebridge du coup, Je voulais utilisé en parallèle les 2 mais Hassi sous Docker ne permet pas le mode supervisor…

Hello, a question for hercule115
Didier, I would like to modify the “tydomMessageHandler.py” file as you indicate, but I cannot find this file in my Home assistant. Can you enlighten me, thank you.

You need to check my github, it’s all here, download the zip, work it, test it, and propose a PR :slight_smile:

Home assistant sous docker permet sans problème le mode supervisor ? Etrange…
Et sous docker tu peux installer directement la version docker de l’addon (regarde le github).

Niveau performance c’est comment sous homebridge ? (le code est super pro mais j’ai trouvé l’overhead important lors de mes tests, il m’a même armé l’alarme au bout de 3h du fait de la jonction HA Homebridge…)

Thank you for your quick reply.
I downloaded the files and modified “tydomMessageHandler.py” but I don’t know where to place the files. I put the “Addon repository : https://github.com/WiwiWillou/hassio_addons.git”, which allows me to control my shutters.

Following the update of Addon repository, I recover the outside temperature well, thank you Didier.
Thanks WiwiWillou.

On the other hand the temperature does not update this?
Edit : Strangely, the OutTemperature attribute is no longer visible ??
Edit2: Is there still a need to script when starting Hassio? if I restart the addon the temperature reappears, but the value remains frozen, whereas when I activate or deactivate the alarm, the info goes back to Hassio.

Thanks for merging electrical consumption PR !

Hi,
After upgrading the add to release 0.99, my outdoor temperature sensor is broken again :(.
I investigated the problem and I have a fix to propose:

In my configuration 2 devices/entities have the same ‘id_device’ but different ‘id_endpoint’. This is the issue !

Here are some traces (added in tydomMessageHandler.py) from parse_config_data():

parse_config_data(): {‘name’: ‘Heating 1’, ‘anticipation_start’: False, ‘id_endpoint’: 1591364989, ‘picto’: ‘picto_thermometer’, ‘id_device’: 1591364989, ‘last_usage’: ‘electric’, ‘first_usage’: ‘hvac’} last usage: electric

parse_config_data(): {‘name’: ‘Consumption 1’, ‘anticipation_start’: False, ‘id_endpoint’: 1591364991, ‘picto’: ‘picto_conso’, ‘id_device’: 1591364989, ‘last_usage’: ‘conso’, ‘first_usage’: ‘conso’}

As you can see, 2 entries with the same ‘id_device’ but different ‘id_endpoint’.
I cannot judge if it is normal or not.

I managed to fix the issue. I have modified the format of the dictionaries device_type[] and device_name[] filled by parse_config_data(). The value for each entry in these dicts is a dict. Each entry is this dict is of form: key=id_endpoint, value=name or type.

Typically in my configuration, the device_name[] dict now contain:

device_name: {…,
1591364989: {1591364989: ‘Heating 1’, 1591364991: ‘Consumption 1’},
…,
}

device_type[] contains:
device_type: {…,
1591364989: {1591364989: ‘boiler’, 1591364991: ‘conso’}
}

I modified the 2 functions: get_type_from_id() and get_name_from_id() and replaced them with slightly modified version to cope with the new format of the device_name[] and device_type[] dicts.

I implement the 2 functions: get_type_from_id_and_endpoint() and get_name_from_id_and_endpoint().

If you are interested I can send you the updated file tydomMessageHandler.py for review/integration.

BTW, I noticed that you implemented the conso devices. In my configuration there is no data associated with this device :frowning:
Is there something wrong ? or Am I missing something ?

Thx for you job and support.

Look at my yesterday’s post (Mar, 8th). The recent update (0.99) breaks (again) the outdoor temp. sensor in my configuration. I have a fix available for WiwiWillou. Let’s wait for its integration.

I had the opposite : same id_endpoint and different id_device. looks like we need to combine these to make an unique id…
I’ll try to make a PR when I’ll have some time

It seems we are touching the limits of reverse engineering :wink:
I’ll try to get in touch with Deltadore to get some ‘official’ documentation.
Thx

Edit: Deltadore doe not have documentation to provide :frowning:
If someone has some doc to share, let me know.

Hi all,
Anyone is able to add the control of switch like tyxia 4620 ?
I saw that jeedore plugin manage it :sweat_smile:
I tried but really don’t know which command to send to TYDOM …
If someone wants to work with me on this, I’m open to do it with some help

Regards