Which types of devices do you have ?

I’ve :

• Tydom 2.0
  • keyboard to activate/desactivate alarm
  • External siren alarm
  • GSM Module
  • 2 relay
  • 3 presence détectors

I’ve also created a scenario to test and I can see them by requesting with a Python Program.
I Can also see the state of my installation by Python Program (alarm status…)

Hey guys ! I removed the SSL pinning on the Android application so I can sniff every http(s)/websocket resquest in clear text. If I Can help you to decode something Ask me! So great job I’m so exciting to get my tydom stuff with my future house.

Hi,

I always the same problem.
I will detail all steps :

• Installation of tydomMQTT
  • Config parameters:
TYDOM_MAC: 001AXXXXXX
TYDOM_IP: mediation.tydom.com
TYDOM_PASSWORD: my password
TYDOM_ALARM_PIN: 'mypin'
TYDOM_ALARM_HOME_ZONE: 1
TYDOM_ALARM_NIGHT_ZONE: 2
MQTT_HOST: localhost
MQTT_USER: mqtt
MQTT_PASSWORD: mymqttpassword
MQTT_PORT: 1883
MQTT_SSL: false
log_level: debug
  • Installation of Mosquitto broker => No modification of parameters
  • From the integration page, I’ve added MQTT with these parameters
broker : localhost
port : 1883
login/password mqtt
Auto Discovered : Enabled

I see nothing !

Would you help me please ?

If you can see your devices in the output of the python execution, i don’t see what could be wrong on the script side, do you have others devices in MQTT ? (zigbee2mqtt, etc.)

Try to publish something with MQTT developpement tool of Home assistant to check your installation (or chack with MQTT explorer)

Do you use Hassio addon or docker install ?

Hello,

Thanks a lot for this addon which is amazing.

I’m just wondering how it works regarding the integration of the Alarm. How the tyxia alarm equipments are monitored with this addon, and without it.

I mean : when the addon ins started in HA, the Tydom led is blinking to indicate that somebody is connected to the Tydom. Is Tydom asking permanently the values for every tyxia components on real time when the addon is started ? does it have an impact on the batteries ?

Thanks

Hello !

I’ve exactly the same problem as @RoBzh since I installed the latest version of Tydom2mqtt. My MQTT and Tydom2mqtt configurations are also the same.
I don’t have anything else with MQTT but when I go to the development tools it seems to work correctly.
I currently running Home Assistant 0.109.2 and Tydom2mqtt 0.93 with Hassio addon.

I can try to provide additional information and make manipulations if needed, ask me what you need.

Thanks for your works :slight_smile:

Fantastic work. Have you considered the work done from mgcrea: https://github.com/mgcrea/homebridge-tydom ? I am now considering a homebridge docker and that will be integrated into Home Assistant (or whatever). Note that password in ver 0.17.7 does not seem to be needed in Base64, but only as it stand when you log into your device.

I will try to check errors when I got time, you I’m a nurse you know guys, and madam is sick, so I don’t have much energy left ^^
I think it’s coming from the lights merge some days ago.m, but I don’t have lights so I can’t and don’t have any error on my part !

I have tried but maybe because of homebrige, it’s slow and sometimes covers don’t update, and I got the alarm armed in the middle of the day ! So got back to dev my part !

But mgcrea is really professional coding, mine is clearly artisanal, but it’s reactive and it works so :wink:

I used his work for alarm code.

That’s a very good question, initially I used refresh/all command because with ping it doesn’t seem to work. I will try next version with ping only the hub.

I don’t know if it poll every battery device every time. And yes it blinks to say “a user is connected with Tydom app”, but we never close out app, and since it’s websockets, there close to nothing between the two to maintain. The hub is pushing to tydom2mqtt, just when you have the app opened and you move a cover with a remote, you for the update and you asked nothing, you are just waiting, not polling.

Hi,

Same error here as @RoBzh and @Flo5929 , with the latest build of Home Assistant 110.4 seem addon is not working anymore, no device created

Sending to tydom client… POST /refresh/all
Receiving from tydom_client…
Incoming message type : data detected
msg_data error in parsing !
Incoming data parsed successfully !

Hi, great work! Got it working on first try, mqtt auto detect works like a charme, though I can only see lighting components. Any plans to implement climate aswell?

Kind regards,
Michael

Hi all. This add-on is so cool. Not perfect but funtional. @WiwiWillou you did a good job.

Before Home Assistant, I configure Tydom App on my Android phone. I add my covers (roller shutters) and I can control them with the Tydom app.

When I configure tydom2mqtt, I use AutoDiscovey. And I found my covers :slight_smile:

But when I restart Home Assistant, I need to restart this add-on to.

I’m still new in Home Assistant, so I have a question : how to do this : Home Assistant / Hassio User last fix

I don’t understand sorry.

I need your help please.

Do you know which types of devices ? (By IDs)

I’m really busy with life for now :confused: and I don’t have any tydom lights at home so it’s difficult to test, but if anyone wants to fork no problem :wink:
I will try latter in the year.

1 Like

Hey thank you that’s kind, the issue is simple, tydom2mqtt doesn’t know when HA starts, so it won’t serve it new data.

The fix is also simple : do a script in hassio to query fresh tydom data by simple command then automate it, you can do it by hand in scripts or just append the sample code to scripts.yaml !

Then create an automation to start the script when hassio start !

Idem than for lights, no climate at home so I can’t test it… But I will try latter with your help if you want.

Hi

It’s Windows contact detector

here is what i was able to retrieve before

“endpoints”: [
{
“error”: 15,
“id”: 1589883539,
“metadata”: [
{
“max”: 254,
“min”: 0,
“name”: “config”,
“permission”: “r”,
“step”: 1,
“type”: “numeric”,
“unit”: “NA”
},
{
“name”: “battDefect”,
“type”: “boolean”,
“unit”: “boolean”
},
{
“enum_values”: [
“SHORT”,
“LONG”,
“NONE”
],
“name”: “supervisionMode”,
“type”: “string”
},
{
“name”: “intrusionDetect”,
“type”: “boolean”,
“unit”: “boolean”
},
{
“enum_values”: [
“LOCKED”,
“UNLOCKED”
],
“name”: “openState”,
“type”: “string”

Hi there,

I’m a very new user of Home assistant.
Got same issue with build 0.116.2
I installed mosquitto broker. Log is saying “Saving in-memory database to /data/mosquitto.db.”
And here is Tydom2MQTT logs :

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<< Receiving from tydom_client...

I have a tydom 2.0 with Tyxal+ alarm but nothing is appearing on devices.

Do you have any advice ?