Type error in add-on port

I’m not sure if this has happened with a recent add-on update or with a recent home assistant update. I’m running the latest version of everything I have installed, but don’t have enough information to figure out where this configuration is. My supervisor is constantly logging the below error, any help in how to debug this and find the offending parameter?

21-05-22 00:45:07 ERROR (MainThread) [asyncio] Task exception was never retrieved
future: <Task finished name='Task-137902' coro=<Scheduler._run_task.<locals>._wrap_task() done, defined at /usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/misc/scheduler.py:58> exception=TypeError('an integer is required (got type str)')>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/misc/scheduler.py", line 62, in _wrap_task
    await task.coro_callback()
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/misc/tasks.py", line 416, in _watchdog_addon_application
    if addon.in_progress or await addon.watchdog_application():
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/addons/addon.py", line 479, in watchdog_application
    return await self.sys_run_in_executor(check_port, self.ip_address, port)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/utils/__init__.py", line 43, in check_port
    result = sock.connect_ex((str(address), port))
TypeError: an integer is required (got type str)

I did try to look at everything in /mnt/data/addons.json and didn’t see any “port” values that were strings instead of integers as this appears to be with an add-on config.

Same issue over here: