Ubiquiti Network Integration - blocking switch for hosts? Did the method change?

A long time ago, I created some switches for our kids’s ipad and desktop systems in Home Assistant. These switches connect to the Ubiquiti Network Integration and allow us to have switches that immediately disable internet connectivity. I created this block about 3 years ago.

I don’t remember what I did - but I did not create any objects in YAML - and I have done a grep through all my HA configs, and cannot find a trace of the MAC addresses, or switch objects that I can find in the GUI - but they still work fine.

The problem is, we have a new kid’s laptop… and I cannot create a similar switch for this laptop in Home Assistant. I can block it in the Ubiquiti app itself, but Home Assistant does not have a switch…

Did the way that this works/used to work change? Why can’t I figure out how the switches were created in HA? (I must have done it via the GUI?)

You can see the objectds in the YAML for the gui:

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 2.41.04 PM

Do I have to edit this in YAML now? (I wish I had documented this, but in the past this was simple)