UI freezes on profile page after trying to generate token

A month or so ago I was trying to set up home assistant to talk to Tasker. This required me to generate a Long-Lived Access Token.

As soon as I clicked ‘Generate token’ on my profile page (i.e. 192.168.XX.XX:8123/profile) my whole page froze. I couldn’t do anything: no popups or anything came up and I couldn’t even navigate away to a different page.

So I had to closed the page completely and try again. Everything was working fine on my dashboards and other settings pages, but then I’d go to my profile page again and before I could even click anything the page froze again…

It happens no matter what device I use to get to the profile page, mobile, desktop, google home, etc. Happens whether accessing through Local IP or through DuckDNS. As soon as I click my profile page it freezes and I need to quit the session and refresh to a different page.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can gain access to my profile page again, or what might have happened to cause this?

I should also note I can’t see any errors or anything appearing in my logs when this occurs, and everything goes back to working fine after closing the page and reloading a ‘non-profile’ page. Only occurs on profile page.

Any advice/help appreciated.

Is there anyone out there that has any potential solutions?

After I click my profile, I have approximately 2 seconds where it recognises clicks before it freezes. Enough time to change themes (light | dark | auto), and that’s about it.