UI won't seem to allow change of Conbee II "unavailable" interval of 600 seconds. Thoughts?

UI view here - trying to change the 600 second interval at the bottom and not having any luck: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I have a number of Aquara Zigbee sensors, and it seems as though if there is nothing to report … they will stay silent for upwards of an hour, perhaps more - I assume it’s a saving battery life thing, which is fine. But what this results in is all of my devices frequently showing as “Unavailable” instead of just reporting whatever the last known good reading was if it was more than 5 minutes earlier.

So I wanted to bump that from like 600 to 3600. Not that the sensors will report more frequently, I just don’t want HA to flag them as Unavailable as aggressively as it’s doing by default. But when I change the value in the UI, no save button appears. Pressing that “Update” at the bottom does not seem to do anything? No matter what I do, I can’t seem to get this value to change. Tried it on different browsers, PCs, etc. and no luck changing that value. Not sure if it’s a UI bug or a bug in the Conbee integration … or just operator error?