UK - Looking for tasmota compatible plugs

I have Gosund plugs i got in 2019 working fine but I need more and I cant find any info on whats flashable. And I would feel better about flashing them myself

Anyone in uk had luck recently?

sonoff s26, flashed a few of them with tasmota

Where did u buy them mate? Aliexpress?

Ebay normally, but this was some time ago. Probably loads on ebay or amazon, I’ve not looked for ages.

Heard good things about these, they are out of stock atm but stock arriving soon I see

Thanks mate but id rather flash myself.
Abit OCD about knowing whats on things (not saying there malicious just my thoughts its a great option if u cant flash urself)

You can always reflash tasmota or Esphome if you don’t trust the firmware they have installed.

Got gosund on amazon flashed easy

I’ve got some of these and they’re excellent. All integrated into HA in about 5 minutes flat and are linked up with Tasmota. The Tasmota is set up as normal through the webpage and I’ve upgraded each to the latest firmware. I’ve got one each on the dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer and one on each of the TV’s downstairs.They’ve been great especially using the power monitoring for automations, but also no cloud involved which was the issue I had with my Aoycocr plugs which were Tuya based and unflashable with Tasmota due to firmware, but kept disappearing from my dashboard.

Basically, the gosund ones

Smart Plug,Smart Wifi Plug Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Wifi Plug with Timer Function App Remote Control, No Hub Required, 2.4Ghz ONLY (Energy Monitoring) (4 Pack) : Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

but to confirm, I bought these a month ago and they can be flashed with tasmota or esphome.

UK Devices - is very helpful for a list of devices. All I’d say is make sure you link nothing with their app, otherwise the firmware will update and it won’t work. The Gosund 13A power monitoring plug is on that list.

Looks like gosund plugs aren’t available on Amazon anymore? And they maybe using none ESP8266 chips.

Does anyone know what UK plus are available with energy monitoring and flushable with Tasmota or ESPHome?

As mentioned already Tasmota Smart Plug | Power Monitoring | Local Bytes

1 Like

The link I shared is still available, £8.00 off at the moment for a four pack. They flashed successfully when I bought them in September.

And an 8% off voucher, bargain !

I don’t see a voucher or the discount / four pack.

@Holdestmade @eggman can you share a link to the discounted versions and the voucher, please?

The link above that @eggman posted leads to it with 8% voucher. It does say Prime exclusive price, have you got prime ?

Ah no, I don’t have Amazon Prime. That’s probably why.

Thanks for clarifying.

I know this is an old thread, but for anyone looking, beware that Gosund’s with the correct firmware to flash Tasmota are becoming rare in the wilds…