Unable to bring up home assistant OS

Hi,
I’m re installing home assistant OS on a raspberry pi as the latest upgrade caused it not to come up again. I used the Raspberry Pi - Home Assistant for setting up. However there are errors when I start the home assistant

[supervisor.homeassistant.core] Error on Home Assistant installation. Retrying in 30sec
[supervisor.docker.interface] Updating image ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant:landingpage to ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant:2024.4.3
[supervisor.docker.interface] Downloading docker image ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant with tag 2024.4.3.
[supervisor.docker.interface] Can't install ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant:2024.4.3: 404 Client Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.43/images/ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant:2024.4.3/json: Not Found ("No such image: ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant:2024.4.3")
[supervisor.homeassistant.core] Error on Home Assistant installation. Retrying in 30sec
[supervisor.docker.interface] Updating image ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant:landingpage to ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant:2024.4.3
[supervisor.docker.interface] Downloading docker image ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-64-homeassistant with tag 2024.4.3.

Is this a Raspberry Pi4?
Is it connected to the internet?
How big is the SD card?

Usually indicates not enough disk space.

It is 32 gb

Ahh okay, let me try a bigger SD card, I thought perhaps it wasn’t able to find the docker repo to pull from. I assumed 32gb was enough based on Raspberry Pi - Home Assistant

Hi,
I am getting the exact same error while installing Home Assistant OS on a Raspberry PI 4. I used RPi Imager to get the OS image.
I tried a 32 Gb SD card and a 64Gb, but the result is the same for me.

Thank you for your help

I think I found the problem.
The HAOS installer wants to install the homeassistant distribution version 2024.4.3, but it is not available. I solved my problem installing the core version of HA : Raspberry Pi - Home Assistant and selecting the version 2024.3.3 instead of 2024.4.3.

Hope this can help

Thanks @francisp swapping out the SD card for a bigger size worked for me. Guess the upgrade uses up more space than before and perhaps 32gb isn’t enough anymore

Interesting after upgrading my SD card it worked fine