Unable to configure switchbot configuration

Hi,

I am trying to add the switchbot integration but get following error messages: “No unconfigured devices found”, “Unexpected error”, “Connection failed”. It randomly cycles through these messages. I have a rasberry PI 4. The switchbot curtains are connected to the switchbot hub but I tried connecting them without them being connected to the hub.

I have had the integration running before but I had to reconfigure it because I replaced the curtains and now I am stuck with these errors.
Does anybody have any clue what’s the problem?

Assuming you are using a docker you need to adjust it to allow ha to read dbus. In version 2022.8 set to be released 3th of Aug a lot of ble issues have been resolved. Personally I can’t wait.

I have the same issue. Does anyone have another solution?

I am having the same issue. I am running on a RPi4 with the latest version of HA. I used to have SwitchBot integrated but the integration broke a while back for me and I just removed it. I have 2 switchbot switch flippers and a hub with an IR blaster. When I try adding the integration it says “No unconfigured devices found”.

My HA version:

Home Assistant 2022.11.2
Supervisor 2022.10.2
Operating System 9.3
Frontend 20221108.0 - latest