Unable to connect to HA on Local

Hi Guys
Can you give me some ideas on what to check. I suddenly unable to connect to my HA locally but I can connect via Nabu Casa account. I have tried ip address: 8123 , also homeassistant.local:8123

Also tried connecting from my Laptop and also does not connect.
Rebooted everything and still no luck.
File Explorer also does not connect to the config file
Not sure why I suddenly can not connect

What can i check etc

Thanks

did your router DHCP give a new ipaddress

1 Like

Thanks
No I have set a static ip address for the PI, did check in the router settings and it still show up there with the same ip address

Funny I have just changed my laptop to connect via wifi and its connects Local, but if I use the LAN cable there no connection.
I can connect to the internet via the Lan cable so it can not be the cable.

You dont have two routers with a double NAT thing going on? Your wired and wireless devices are on the same subnet?

1 Like

HI Callifo,
Thanks for the reply , no I don’t .
I reset my router and and add back my fixed ip address for example the RP and now everything working fine.
Not sure maybe there was a router setting that was not working etc

Thanks

Hello,
I have exactly the same problem. Suddendly my HA disapears from the network at 0h30 during the night.
From then, impossible to connect again. Rebooted my PI, the router without success.
A ping command shows that HA is online but impossible to connect to it.
What can I do please ?
Thanks for ideas.

Open a private or ingognito window in your browser and coonect to homeassistent there… I have the same issue, but at least that works for me. I am still looking for a fix