I hope you can help me.
I want to connect remote to my HA but I have an DSLite ipv6 internet connection.
My Installation is a little bit confuse.
So we start.
- On my dedicated Server I have configure a verified SSL Domain.
- On my dedicated Server I have installed the service “6tunnel” for translate ipv4 to ipv6
- In my SSL Domain I have configure the Apache to ProxyPass and ProxyPass Reverse to an SSL Sub DuckDNS Domain. My 6tunnel forward the ipv4 traffic over port 443 to my ipv6 HA external address.
- On my router I forward Port 80 and 443 to HA internal ipv6.
- On my HA I configure the Nginx Proxy Manager with the sub DuckDNS and configure it with SSL Lets encrypt.
- So, it works already fine but wenn i logged into my HA i become the following error: “Unable to connect to Home Assistant.” In the Developer console I see the error “https://domain.tld/auth/token’ failed:” 400 Bad Request
If I put the following parts in the advanced tab of the nginx:
proxy_set_header Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade;
proxy_set_header Connection “upgrade”;
I become these error Meesage:
“WebSocket connection to ‘wss://domain.tld/api/websocket’ failed:”
I hope you can help me and understand my constellation.
Maybe, If you have another solution to easy connect to my HA over ipv6, I am not averse.
Best regards Benny