Unable to connect to mosquito broker outside of the machine ha is run on

Hi, I’m trying to use mqtt to let home assistant know the status of my computer, but i can’t seem to connect to the mqtt server outside of the machine the ha is run on. I tried using mqtt explorer to connect but it wont. Here are the logs of the mosquito broker addon:
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: starting s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully started s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: starting s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully started s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: starting cont-init: info: running /etc/cont-init.d/mosquitto.sh [11:23:37] INFO: Certificates found: SSL is available cont-init: info: /etc/cont-init.d/mosquitto.sh exited 0 cont-init: info: running /etc/cont-init.d/nginx.sh cont-init: info: /etc/cont-init.d/nginx.sh exited 0 s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully started s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: starting services-up: info: copying legacy longrun mosquitto (no readiness notification) services-up: info: copying legacy longrun nginx (no readiness notification) s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully started [11:23:39] INFO: Starting NGINX for authentication handling... [11:23:39] INFO: Starting mosquitto MQTT broker... 2022-10-02 11:23:39: Warning: Mosquitto should not be run as root/administrator. [11:23:41] INFO: Successfully send discovery information to Home Assistant. [11:23:41] INFO: Successfully send service information to the Supervisor.

What error are you getting from the connecting machine.

Disconnected from server

Some more detail is needed. Please see How to help us help you - or How to ask a good question