Unable to find Supervisor on my Home Assistan OS sidebar

Hello,
I’m new to Home Assistant and I’ve read that I should use Supervisor but I can’t find it in the sidebar.
I hope I was able to load the image of the main page of my Home Assistant OS where I do not see the Supervisor function which is installed by Home Assistant, Version: 2022.10.2.
What can I do?
Thank you

The supervisor no longer has a panel. The items that were on it can now be accessed via the Settings menu.

Thanks Tom.
In a web article I read that it is important to set a static IP address and a unique hostname by the “System” section of the “Supervisor”.
If it is still important to assign a static IP address to the Raspberry, how can I do it with Home Assistant?

You can set the network options from the settings menu.

And yes a fixed ip is a good idea.

Hi Tom,
I opened Settings> Network> Configure network interfaces and I set the ETH0 network in IPV4> static, confirming the data presented (IP address / Netmask: 192.168.1.xxx/xx); I was able to save the setting only by avoiding changing IPv6 (it was set to DHCP).
Then I tried to add the settings of the home Wifi network, entering the password in wpa-psk and saving, but the system concluded with the warning:
“Cannot change network settings. Activating connection failed, check connection settings”.
Can you tell me what I did wrong?