Unable to get tado component to work in HA

I have Home Assistant running having installed using hassio on Docker on a Raspberry Pi 3+. I am trying to add the tado temperature and presence detection components, without success. I am very much a novice with this. I have edited the homeasssistant.yaml in my /home/pi/homeassistant folder as follows (with my username/password etc in the required lines):

=====================
Configure a default setup of Home Assistant (frontend, api, etc)
default_config:
hassio:

tado:
username: [email protected]
password: mypaswd

device_tracker:

mqtt:
discovery=true

Uncomment this if you are using SSL/TLS, running in Docker container, etc.

http:

base_url: example.duckdns.org:8123

Text to speech

==================

So my questions are:

I see no information from my tado installation jn my HA overview. tado appears in the list of components on the HA website but is not available in the list of integrations in configuration. Is what I have put in configuration.yaml all I need to do to get it to work, and if so what is wrong with it?
Where can I check that the tado.py and device_tracker.py files that I believe are needed are in my setup? I understand that they should be downloaded automatically.
Are the problems with the change last year in authorisation server at tado from my.tado.com to auth.tado.com now resolved and this shouldn’t be an issue with whatever files are downloaded to my setup?

I would appreciate any advice on what I have done wrong or what/where I should check to resolve this.

Many thanks