Unable to install 0.117 version

Hi!

I am trying to do an installation for the first time on a fresh new micro SD card. However I have the following issue:

Can’t install homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.117.0 -> 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error (“Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: dial tcp: lookup registry-1.docker.io on [::1]:53: read udp [::1]:39666->[::1]:53: read: connection refused”).
Error on Home Assistant installation. Retry in 30sec

Now I also have:

Can’t install homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.117.0 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.117.0: No such image: homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant:0.117.0”).
This error is often caused by not having enough disk space available. Available space in /data is: 53.5 GiB

I believe that there is an issue with the donwload?

any clue?

Thanks!

That often indicates a DNS issue, so I recommend starting investigation there. Maybe try to specify 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 (Google) in your router, and if you have 1.1.1.1 (Cloudflare), you may want to try removing that.

that’s strange, I have been using my current conf since years and no DNS issue seen. I will give it a try any way. thanks

I tried again from scratch and it worked now. thaks!

What’s the problem with Cloudflare ? I also use them, and encounter some slowdown on my HA since 0.117 . Might it be that DNS problem ?

I really don’t know. There have been reports of people having name resolution issues with 1.1.1.1 with Home Assistant and you can find hits on Google. DNS issues typically cause failures, not just general slowness, so I recommend looking elsewhere.

1 Like