Unable to load schema from 'http://schemas.home-assistant.io/integration-script': No content

I’m starting on scripts and this is the beginning of my scripts.yaml which gets called from configuration.yaml via script: !include scripts.yaml

# Notify All
# Send a specific notification to all of your devices at the same time
notify_all:
  description: Notify all of devices
  fields:
    title:
      description: The Title of the notification
      example: Example text
      example: Example text
  sequence:
    - service: notify.mobile_app_giordano_s_iphone_12
      data:
        title: '{{ title }}'
    - service: notify.mobile_app_giordanos_ipad
      data:
    - service: notify.mobile_app_smarts_imac
      data:
  mode: single
  alias: Notify All

However I get this unable to load schema error which I can’t find any notes for.

What does this mean and how do I fix this?

Same here
Unable to load schema from ‘http://schemas.home-assistant.io/configuration’: No content.

1 Like

That error is coming from whatever editor you’re using

Same problem. However, I can restart without any problems. The YAML configuration is fine.

Same here, I think this is a thing where the development guru’s ought to have a look into!

If you are using the VS-Code add-on version 5.5.7 there is a bug upstream causing the error. I had to roll back to 5.5.6

I am using the latest version of VSCode. How do I check the version and how do I roll back if I’m on v5.5.7?

In HA check Settings > Addons then click on the VS code addon
Then look for
mine shows 5.5.6 since I rolled back.

Take a full backup right before you roll back.
Then
To roll back you have to go to a Backup file you have before you updated the Studio code server add-on.
choose Partial Backup and only choose the Studio code server in the listing you get.

then click restore.

Been a long time since I had a full backup. However I take a backup of the component that’s being updated (the default) so I have VSC v5.5.6

Could I simply use that over my current image or do you think I should still take a full backup before I roll back to the same partial backup of VSC v5.5.6 above?

Yikes I do one every day. I use the samba backup plugin.

Yes you can, but always take a current full backup before restoring just in case.

I hope it helps.

Oops, time to change my backup regime it seems; will look at that Samba backup add-on :slight_smile:

Will let you know how I go

Downgraded to v5.5.6 and it now works :slight_smile:

Also installed that Samba Backup… set and forget; txs again

1 Like