Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js

me too not updated anything oddly enough i still have control over my zha devices

Same here. A full reboot did not help. I can’t get the web front end or ssh to respond now. Going to have to pull the SD card into another computer to see logs. Not sure how to resolve this…

I had the same issue not being able to access the Supervisor tab or SSH so tried a power cycle.

Now no access to frontend or SSH still, pull SD and logs are from before the restart so no use.

Fresh install it is… :weary:

You should be able to pull the backups folder to
the new install and not lose much if you had it backing up regularly.

I’ve never used the home assistant snapshots if that’s what you mean, but I have meant to do a fresh install for a long time as I get all sorts of warnings regularly, this instance has been running 2+ years! I do have all my configs backed up though so I’m not worried.

Hopefully this ‘unable to load’ issue won’t return on my new install! :crossed_fingers:

Same issue on my relatively new rpi3 installation:

Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js.

I’ve experienced the same issue in the past too and it is becoming annoying. After a reboot SSH connection is now completely refused. The web UI partially still working but without the supervisor. I don’t see any options to debug and fix my current setup. Probably I just need to do a fresh install again. It feels like Windows 98 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Suddenly getting Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js. errors on several of the subpages, including Supervisor (where I would normally go to reboot…)

I’m seeing this error in the logs, which is no doubt the cause:

2020-05-11 10:25:26 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.hassio.http] Client error on api app/entrypoint.js request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.2:80 ssl:None [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.2', 80)]

hmm, trying reboot via hassio, and its failing:

~ $ ha host reboot
Post http://supervisor/host/reboot: dial tcp 172.30.32.2:80: connect: connection refused

I’m seeing a pattern here. Looks like the container running 172.30.32.2 is dead? Time to power cycle :crossed_fingers:

[a tense 5 minutes later…]

Whew! That worked. Things are back to normal.

I too have this problem this evening. Is it easy to do a rebuild from a snapshot?

+1 for this exact issue.

Reboot didn’t help
ha supervisor repair didn’t help
Trying to “ha core rebuild”

I can’t figure out what is the issue, and how it’s connected to docker network ?

Did you actually reboot or just restart HA?

Rebuilt. It worked!

How do i run e rebuildt?

Via SSH:

ha core rebuild

I’ve got this issue too. Out of nowhere. Can access dev states, logs, my normal front end - automations working - but can’t access configurator, supervisor etc…

Same here worked fine for a while since updating to the latest build.

Now I can’t access the Supervisor tab.

I get

Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js.

Found the same issue when I checked my 109.6 build this morning - Docker on RPi4. Rebooting the Pi fixed it.

Same issue for me accessing Supervisor and some other panels. I guess I’m pulling the plug to reboot it then.

Same here, HA and hassio on RPi 3+ up2date. Today we got a power breakdown and after that I have this problem, too.

Hello,
I just post again that this has happened to my system twice since I posted on this thread an 01-Apr-2020, on 25-May and again two days ago. I had to reload the system from scratch after the 25th and expect I’ll have to do it again for the most recent occurrence.

Having to re-install the system every 2-4 weeks makes it close to useless for me. I need something that will run even if I’m gone for months at a time. I keep wondering if I should abandon the Home Assistant for a simple MQTT, Node-Red, and Motioneye system.

I am happy to see that there is once again an open issue (#1707) on this.

Is there someone looking at this defect?
What information should we users that see the problem be reporting to aid in debugging?
If it is a problem with an integration, should everyone list the integrations they have installed to look for anything in common between systems having this problem?

Thanks,
-Mike

I had the same issue today, power cycled the Pi 2 and it came back up okay and the error is now gone. Running Hassio. HA v0.107.6